1. First time users
Please follow the steps when you setting up the device with your mobile phone
2. OTG Connection
1. Plug the OTG cable in to your android mobile phone
2. Then plug the other side of the OTG cable in to Orasi 2.0 device
3. Then the Application will start automatically
2. Bluetooth Connection
1. Go to Settings
2. Turn on the "Talk Back" Services
3. Turn on the Orasi application by using the icon
4. Pair and Connect with the Orasi 2.0 Device
Key Pad Overview
Orasi keypad includes 64 braille embossed buttons to fulfill 13 meaningful user requirements on real-time
Key Pad Structure
Orasi keypad include 64 braille buttons and categorized into four deferent categories
1. Alphabetical Keyboard or Qwerty Keyboard section 1
2. Alphabetical Keyboard or Qwerty Keyboard section 2
3. Number Pad and call section
4. Additional function section
Alphabetical Keyboard or Qwerty Keyboard section 1 and 2 include all the alphabetical keys, space bar, happy and sad emojis, orasi bot button and the call button
1. Alphabetical Keyboard or Qwerty Keyboard section 1 and 2 include all the alphabetical keys, space bar, happy and sad emojis, orasi bot button and the call button
2. Numeric pad includes all the numbers, read number button, clear button and up,down buttons
3. Additional function section include all the functions other than Call and SMS this section is capable to handle Optical Character recognition, Image Describing, Camera actions, Nearby Places, My Location, Time and date and other features
Number Pad, Call and SMS Buttons
Optical Character recognition, Image Describing and Camera buttons
EMERGENCY ALERT SMS
Emergency Alert button is capable to send a SMS message instantly to a pre-defined number with your current location.
READ LAST SMS MESSAGES
These two buttons will help user to listen last SMS messages by clicking on the one dot button will read final SMS message that received by your mobile phone.
This button will tell you the nearby places as an example nearby shops or nearby restaurants.
DATE AND TIME
This button will tell you the date and the time.
This button press will help you to find your exact geo location.
Orasi 2.0 World; a highly efficient and accurate mobile device that has been designed and developed especially for the visually impaired individuals who are in need of user-friendly mobile device and accessing non-braille content that they come across during their day to day lives without having to convert them into Braille. Functionalities of making calls, sending text messages, reading out texts and recognizing the textual content of photographed images and then converting them into an audio output are available in this all in one solution. In addition, it will help the user to recognize certain objects in the environment that they encounter in everyday life.